Researcher Associate – RF Circuits & Systems (m/f/d)
Your responsibilities will include
- (Primary) Design and implementation of specific analog/RF transceiver blocks for the above applications at state-of-the-art IC processes (e.g., 22nm FDSOI)
- Integration of these blocks in front ends and architectural evaluation for Joint (integrated) communication and sensing (JC&S) applications
- Measurement validation of these ICs in Lab environment with mmWave equipments
- Contribution towards front-end architectural evaluation in modular/packaged approach in proof-of-concept JC&S testbeds
- Above-average Diploma/MSc or PhD (preferred) degrees in areas related to our research focus (Electrical/Computer Engineering) from renowned universities
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills
- Technical knowledge about how RF/analog circuits and components work
- Preferably with prior IC design and tapeout experience
- Prior experience with electrical-design-automation (EDA) tools (e.g. Cadence)
- Basic knowledge of wireless communications theory
What we provide
- An open and creative team of enthusiastic scientists
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you.
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognized family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account.
Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
We only accept complete application documents as one single PDF document by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference RFCS-2022 in the subject line. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.