The Scientific Advisory Board is composed of internationally recognized scientists. It functions as an external advisory committee regarding the scientific performance and administrative development of the Institute.
- Prof. Dr. Georg Bretthauer (prev. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute for Automation and Applied Informatics)
- Prof. Dr. Holger Boche (Professor for Theoretical Information Technology, Technical University of Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Druschel (Director and Scientific Member, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems)
- Dr. Michael Peeters (Program Director Connectivity, IMEC)
- Prof. Dr. Roland Sauerbrey (Scientific Director, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf)
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Tillack (Scientific Director, ihp Leibniz Institute Innovations for High Performance Microelectronics, Frankfurt/Oder)
- Prof. Dr. Ingrid Verbauwhede (KU Leuven, Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography group)